Welkom To Our Beloved HackVegas Number 17.
- Once word on the street gets round that you've been in the property, the great people of HackVegas will be very keen to get their hands on whatever merch they can from the flat. We would suggest keeping both front doors (glass and wooden) locked.
- There’s a fire extinguisher and fire blanket under the church pew in the hallway.
- There's a first aid kit in the guest bathroom (in the mirror cupboard).
- The basement bike store gate code is C25879.
- The postbox for the flat is number 17 on the left of the main entrance door. Feel free to bring up letters and leave on the church pew (not necessary though). Packages that are too large for the letterbox will be with reception staff on the front desk.
- Heating: turn the thermostats in each room as required (maybe leave on <10 degrees when out of the flat as this will turn it off for that room).
- If you can shut windows and turn off lights before leaving that'd be fab (neighbours on our floor had their laptop stolen are are convinced it was someone through a back window that was left open).
- Using the fob, you have access to the roof top balcony on the 5th floor. Any problems accessing it, just ask the porter to assist.
- Pophams - the epic bakery on the ground floor - offer 15% discount for people living in the building and a further discount if you bring your own KeepCup. Just let them know that you're living in the building and they should apply the discount to your bill.
- We put food waste in the blue bin under the sink.
- Non-recyclable shiz goes in the grey bin is under the sink.
- We put recycling in the orange bin bag in the corridor.
- You can empty the rubbish downstairs in the bin store on the ground floor (usually door is open but if not the door code is C2467X).
- Dishwasher tablets are under the sink.
- Oven: we only really use the fan heating option on the left dial, and then turn the right temperature dial to the required degrees.
- Hob/extractor fan: pull the extractor fan towards you to turn it on (this will reveal more option buttons and light to the right).
- There’s a dustpan and brush underneath the kitchen sink.
- Fresh kitchen towels (hand, tea towels and wet cloth) are in the black bucket in the hallway utility cupboard.
There's Netflix, iPlayer, Prime Video, Apple TV, ITV Hub and YouTube set up on the TV (should already be logged in on all accounts).
To watch - make sure the 4 plugs behind the TV are switched on.
Turn on the TV by pressing the red power button (top left of remote).
Then press the ‘Home’ button in the centre of the remote. This will bring up all of the watching options along the bottom of the screen (Netflix, iPlayer, Prime etc).
Use the arrows and enter button on the remote to navigate the options.
- WiFi code: see slide out bit of the BT router on shelf.
- Hoover: should be charged (otherwise it’s the long grey wire until blue light disappears).
- Washing machine: use the pink egg in the washing machine with linen (D’s sustainability project; not more than 40 degrees for the egg). Add a water-softener tablet (from tin) in the far left compartment (for London’s hard water). Fill the far right compartment with fabric conditioner from the glass bottle (D’s recipe: white vinegar with lemon drops).
- At the moment the door entry phone only receives calls straight from the concierge at the desk... so tell people to phone you on your mob when they’ve arrived or ring the doorbell when outside the glass front door on the first floor.
- Fresh kitchen towels (hand, tea towels and wet cloth) are in the black bucket.
- We operate a strict feather-free anti-allergy policy for all bedding.
- Curtains open and close with a pulley thread on the left.
- We’ll put fresh bed sheets on the bed for you; when leaving just take off the bedding and leave in the black laundry bin.
- Towels, tissues and loo roll are in the cupboard next to the en-suite bathroom door.
- There's a hairdryer in the second drawer of the bedside-table on the window side.
- Feel free to use the Pilates mats and channel your inner Stretch Armstrong.
- 'Houdinis' and 'Aces' highly encouraged.
- Flush accordingly.
- We think our guest bathroom shower may be causing a leak into the studio below; if a shower in this bathroom could be avoided that would be much great (we're going to get it fixed as soon as we're back).
- Little guest hand-towels are under the sink.
- Jake (+44 7811 668426 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dionne (+44 771539 9042 / email@example.com)
- Bev (079 3915 7402 / firstname.lastname@example.org / 74 Textile 31a chatham place E9 6FJ)
- Errol Kennedy (077 7606 3075 / email@example.com / 74 Textile 31a chatha place E9 6FJ)
- Kirsty (plumber in case there’s no hot water: 077 5405 2161)
- Arthaus concierge (020 8525 5814 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
...anything else? Just send us a message 🎎